We are seeking an accomplished Business Analyst with expertise in financial accounting to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, researching, analyzing, and documenting business requirements to meet the financial needs of our clients and align with market demands. Working collaboratively with clients and internal departments, you will gain a deep understanding of business problems and issues, providing strategic insights and implementing effective financial solutions.
Business Analyst – Financial Accounting
Permanent Job, Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills, with a strong understanding of financial processes.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and collaborate closely with them to identify and implement viable financial solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills, particularly in the context of platform research and analysis and as-is platform workflows.
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Competency in using financial software/tools and business analysis tools.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Proven history of leading and supporting successful financial projects and product implementations and having directly relevant experience in a technical financial environment.
- Hands on experience working in Agile/Scrum environment will be a added advantage.
- Stay abreast of the latest advancements in financial processes, accounting standards, and IT systems to automate and modernize existing financial platforms.
- Configure and customize existing software as per user needs.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share insights, ideas, and research findings.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Conduct user trainings for transition to new accounting platforms.
- Effective contributor to entire SDLC processes – right from project initiation, planning. Monitoring, execution, quality assurance and handover to clients.
- Update, implement, and maintain the product features in accordance with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.