We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who identifies, researches, analyzes and writes business requirements to ensure client and market needs are met. This includes working closely with clients and internal departments to clearly understand and address business problems and issues. Responsible for delivery of projects to the client and/or internal organizations. This includes requirement discussion, project scope understanding, defining functional specifications, Liasing with the development and testing teams, completion and approval of testing, user documentation, and blended learning plans. Ensures business and system development methodologies are followed and continuously improved. This includes ensuring clients and other departments actively participate in appropriate phases of the project delivery and post and pre project support , such as requirements definition and quality inspection of design documents.
Permanent Job, Full Time
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience in creating BRD’s, Functional specification documents, quality assurance.
- Knowledge and preferred experience in Agile/Scrum project methodologies.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in quality assurance tools and project management tools is a plus.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Effective team player for managing team tasks, coordinating their work and aligning to the end deliverables and client timelines.