New design for Indian Overseas Bank Website with WAI AA Compliance. IOB website is developed on Web Accessibility features.
This Web Site is designed using HTML 4.01 version to meet the standards of W3C (World Wide Web consortium) and the level AA of WCAG 2.0.
According to the guidelines provided by the WAI we have provided some key solutions to IOB website. The solutions that we have provided in this website are:
- ALT text: Whenever we have problem in viewing an image we get an alternate text or the description about that image.
- User can do word spacing, it means user can increase the gaps between the two words • On mouse hover it will give the description about that link.
- User has an option to change the font size.
- We can change the back ground color (EX: we can have high contrast view for color blind).
- Site map is available and this is one of the important features it will help us to navigate in this website.
- User change the language; this is one of the important features so that user can easily shift from one language to another.